Re: [Arkitect India] Endorse the demand , Include your name in Memorandum to Release Manning

  • Ambarish Rai
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7 10:01 PM
      pl. include me
      regards,
      ambarish rai

      On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Shamsul Islam <notoinjustice@...> wrote:

      plz add following names: Shamsul Islam (University of Delhi), Neelima Sharma (women/street theatre activist), Braham Prakash Yadav (Media), Lal Bahadur (Artist)
       & Nishant Natya Manch, Delhi.

      On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Ravi Nitesh <ravi.nitesh@...> wrote:

      Respected All,

      We are submitting a memorandum to US Embassy on 28 August with the demand to release Manning, a whistleblower who get sentenced by US court of 35 years jail. Manning passed information to wikileaks about the killing of innocent persons by US security force and told that he stood up because he found it unethical and immoral to kill innocent people and then to hide it in the veil of national security.

      We hereby request you to send your name/organization name if you endorse the demand to release Manning. Please send your names to be included in memorandum. `

      Sincerely:

      Ravi Nitesh, New Delhi (INDIA)

      DISCLAIMER:
      Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely mine and my employer is not related/responsible for any material of this mail. The sole responsibility will be mine, in case of any dispute.

      --
      Regards!
      Ambarish Rai

      Website,