Announcement: 'Tree for Harmony' - 2013: BE A COLLABORATOR

  • Ravi Nitesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 758 KB

    Announcement: 'Tree for Harmony' - 2013

    Respected members,

    We, at Mission Bhartiyam are working for Peace, Human Rights and Environment. We started an annual initiative named 'Tree for Harmony' last year to club the Peace and Environment together and to mark a tree as a symbol of harmony. We observe it during 16 September (World Ozone Day) to 21 September (World Peace Day).

    Last year we received lot of support messages for this initiative. We are also thankful to Solutions Exchange team that it also circulated information about the same.
    This year again we are committed to observe the event. Information is attached. Report of last year is available to download at http://www.missionbhartiyam.org/Pagetreesforharmony.php

    We are seeking collaborators for this event who can organize the same at their end. Any organization who is willing to organize it can send us an email atmissionbhartiyam@... and we will include its name as collaborator.

    What a collaborator expected to do:
    To plant a tree labelled as harmony tree at schools/workplace/park/etc
    Any activity to spread the message for peace and environment such as debate/essay/cultural activity/talk show/quiz/speech/pamphlet distributions etc after planting the harmony tree
    To send report and photographs at missionbhartiyam@... by 25th September.
    Photographs can also be send during 16 to 21 september with details (name of organizer, place, date) at our email, to be circulated on social media through our official facebook page facebook.com/missionbhartiyam.org
    What a collaborator will receive :
    Please note that we can only provide a certificate of participation through e-mail to organizer. Name of all collaborators will be included in combined report as well and will be circulated.

    Collaborators & Supporters of Tree for Harmony-2012: Mission Bhartiyam, India Art & Archietecture, City Montessori School Lucknow, Forum for Social Democracy J&K, Utkal Youth Association Orrisa, Sangat South Asia, Awaz Lucknow, World Faith Rajasthan, Barak Human Rights Protection Committee Assam, CYDA Pakistan. Individuals in Nepal and Bangladesh.

    Ravi Nitesh, New Delhi (INDIA)
    Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely mine and my employer is not related/responsible for any material of this mail. The sole responsibility will be mine, in case of any dispute.