RE: [Arkitect India] JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites

  • Manasi
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 29, 2013

      Dear JNUiites,

      Centre for Social Research (CSR) is organizing a Poster & Debate Competition tomorrow, 30th August 2013 from 3-5pm at Mahi Mandavi Lawn on Gender based Sex Selection. 3 Prizes will be distributed under each category. Of interested, pl. be present there to make it a huge success.

      Regards

      Dr. Manasi Mishra

      Head, Research Division

      Centre for Social Research (CSR)

      2, Nelson Mandela Marg,

      Vasant Kunj,

      New Delhi-110070.

      Centre for Social Research (CSR)

      An organisation for the women and girls of India

      Tel: +91 (0)11 26899998
      Fax: +91 (0)11 26137823

      Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Visit us on CSR| Read our Blogs

      LinkedIn , My Blogs ,  Lets Tweet , Latest NewsLetter

      From: mukundb5@...
      Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

      Yes please. Count me in - I was in the Centre for French and then Dean of the SFL in JNU. Retired in 2003 and I would be interested in your laudable project. My email is MUKUNDB5@... 'Best wishes and good luck
      Dr Anuradha Kunte 148 Munirka Enclave New Delhi 110067

      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
      From: connect@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530
      Subject: [Arkitect India] JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from JNU Alumni included below]

      Dear Sir/ Madam,

      Thank you for showing interest in JNU Alumni Campus. The Campus is a residential project for JNUites. There is about 115 Acres land in Faridabad- About 12 KM from Badarpur border. We are in process of negotiation with farmers. We also discussing and working on paper works with the concerned officials in the government at different level.

      An 11 member Core Group (CG) has been formed to take it forward. The CG is working on it for last 2 years.  We are in process of calculating the rate of plots or flats. Once decided we will update on https://www.facebook.com/jnualumniconnect

       We have decided to be transparent in all the dealing but it will be only applicable for members. Only a member can ask for any details. For general people CG will decide and share information through twitter- http://twitter.com/JNUalumni     or facebook- https://www.facebook.com/jnualumniconnect

      So please do keep on visiting this page for regular update. If you have not filled the form yet, please find the form attached with the mail and send it back to us asap.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Leena

      Note: Kindly forward this mail to other JNUites in your mailing list. It will help us reach to maximum number of people from JNU.

      --

      Leena Kumari

      Coordinator

      JNU Alumni Connect

      New Delhi

      --
      Syed S. Kazi

    • CHUNNU PRASAD NAG
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 5, 2013
        the idea to have a flats in faridabad project is good. I am an alumni of JNU, did my MA, Mphil and Phd from CPS/SSS. Now working as an Academic Officer, NIOS, MHRD, Govt. of India.
        Hope to be the part of the project.
        Thanks

        Dr. Chunnu Prasad

        From: mukundb5@...
        Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

        To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
        From: connect@...
        Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530

[...]

        CHUNNU PRASAD, (PhD)
        Academic Officer
        (Political Science)
        National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS),
        Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
        Noida-201309 (U.P.)
        E-mail: chunnuprasad@..., chunnuprasad@...