Re: [Arkitect India] JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites

  • Abhay Das
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 21, 2013
      Dear All
      Though I was in jnu but I had my roots over there  and have many friends from jnu.
       Can non jnu  people  b considered. Please let me know
       Regards
       Abhay n das, advocate, Delhi high court

      Sent from my iPad

      On 21-Aug-2013, at 4:56 PM, "pooran pande" <pooran_pande@...> wrote:

      Dear Leena,
      I am Pooran C Pandey, M.Phil of batch of 1992-1994 from SIS, CIPOD.
      I am currently ED of UN Global Compact India and would be interested in the residential scheme that you are mulling to have.
      Please count me in as well.
      My mail id is: pooran_panade@....
      Thanking you for this great initiative of uniting most of us through this project.
      Regards,
      Pooran

      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
      From: anupama90@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:48:21 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Arkitect India] JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites

      Dear Leena,
      It is really a great idea to have campus for alumni for your university.  I have a question.
      I came to know throuhg facebook that the JNU Alumni Campus is also considerign to provide 20 % space on the campus to non- JNUites also.
      Is it treu?
      I have done my M.Phil from D.U. but I would like to have a plot in this campus. Please do share if there is any such provision.

      Reg
      Anupama

      From: mukundb5@...
      Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

      Yes please. Count me in - I was in the Centre for French and then Dean of the SFL in JNU. Retired in 2003 and I would be interested in your laudable project. My email is MUKUNDB5@... 'Best wishes and good luck
      Dr Anuradha Kunte 148 Munirka Enclave New Delhi 110067

      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
      From: connect@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530
      Subject: [Arkitect India] JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from JNU Alumni included below]
      Dear Sir/ Madam,

      Thank you for showing interest in JNU Alumni Campus. The Campus is a residential project for JNUites. There is about 115 Acres land in Faridabad- About 12 KM from Badarpur border. We are in process of negotiation with farmers. We also discussing and working on paper works with the concerned officials in the government at different level.

      An 11 member Core Group (CG) has been formed to take it forward. The CG is working on it for last 2 years.  We are in process of calculating the rate of plots or flats. Once decided we will update on https://www.facebook.com/jnualumniconnect

       We have decided to be transparent in all the dealing but it will be only applicable for members. Only a member can ask for any details. For general people CG will decide and share information through twitter- http://twitter.com/JNUalumni     or facebook- https://www.facebook.com/jnualumniconnect

      So please do keep on visiting this page for regular update. If you have not filled the form yet, please find the form attached with the mail and send it back to us asap.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Leena

      Note: Kindly forward this mail to other JNUites in your mailing list. It will help us reach to maximum number of people from JNU.

      --
      Leena Kumari
      Coordinator

    • Satish Jha
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 21, 2013
        Great initiative.
        I will also be keen to join in.
        I left JNU in 1979 CESP/SSS; CSRD/SSS

        Sent from my iPad
        Satish Jha
        Chairman, Ecco Electronics Pvt Ltd;
        Pinewood Partners LLC

        On Aug 21, 2013, at 10:20 AM, Nona <l_sankla@...> wrote:

        Dear Leena
        I would like to know your reply to Ms Anupama's mail in the thread below, since I will also be interested in the same. I have done my graduation from DU and PG from The Indian Institute of Mass Communications (JNU campus)
        though my institute was in the campus, technically it is not a part of the JN University. It is an autonomous body.
        Would really appreciate your reply.

        Regards
        Leena Sankla

        From: mukundb5@...
        Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

        To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 21, 2013
          Dear Leena, Did my M.Phil from Political Studies in '74 and was a member of the Union '72-'73. Plz include me in your list. Rgds, Madhu Prasad.

          Email: madhuchopra@...

          To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
          From: connect@...
          Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530

[...]

          2 of 2 File(s)

        • Malik Faisal

            From: mukundb5@...
            Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

            To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
            From: connect@...
            Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530

[...]

            With my best regards,

            Dr Malik Rashid Faisal,
            Assistant Regional Director
            IGNOU Regional Centre, Deoghar, Jharkhand

            Cell No. 09631281100
                          09263636046

          • premendra kumar
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 22, 2013
              Good initiative....... i would luv to be be the part of this initiative......Great.....
              I have been there from 1994- 2003. just give me more details regarding this....

              Great Regards
              Dr. Premendra Kumar

              On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM, <hashnabi@...> wrote:

              Dear Ms. Leena Kumari

              I was a student of MA politics in the year 1995 but did not complete the course.

              Whether I am eligible for the housing scheme for the Alumni?

              Warm Regards

              Hashmat Nabi
              M 9810017822
              émail hashmatnabi@...

              Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

              From: khawaja hasan <khawajamh@...>
              Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
              Cc: my gmail<khawaja.iitd@...>

              Dear Ms. Leena,
              Greetings!

              This is a great initiative and appreciable effort to have a residential campus for JNU Alumni.

              I have similar question like Ms. Anupama has asked, JNU Alumni Residential project is considering to provide 20 % space on the campus to non- JNUites?

              If this provision in the project, then I shall be much interested to have a plot or flat for me.
              Also if you need I will complete the Form and send it to you for necessary.

              I have done my M. Tech Energy & Environmental Management from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-D). I am much interested to have a plot/flat in this nice campus. Please do share if there is any such provision.

              I have been working and living in Abu Dhabi since last more than 8 years.

              Thanks & Sincere regards,

              Khawaja Mohammad Hasan
              Co-opted Global Executive Committee Member IITD AA- Middle East Region
              Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
              Cellphone No. +971- 504383420 Landline No. +971-26503805
              Skype: khawaja.hasan | Gtalk: khawaja.iitd@...

              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 24, 2013

              Dear Sir/ Madam,

              Thank you very much for your interest in the JNU Alumni Campus, a residential project for JNU Alumni.

              I apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry; mainly on account of the necessity of the Core Group and the Advisory Group to take a view on this matter.

              These bodies have now taken a view on admitting a limited number of non-JNU Alumni into this society albeit under certain conditions. It has been decided that non-JNU Alumni members will be welcome to join the group only after a recommendation by a JNU Alumni. The form is attached with this letter.

              I may mention at this point that we are receiving a large number of enquiries as well as requests for membership for a limited number of plots and flats. Hence, all membership and allocation will be strictly on a first-come-first served basis.

              For any further query, please write to us at connect@...

              Thanks and regards,

              Leena

              Message 7 of 18 , Aug 29, 2013

                Dear JNUiites,

                Centre for Social Research (CSR) is organizing a Poster & Debate Competition tomorrow, 30th August 2013 from 3-5pm at Mahi Mandavi Lawn on Gender based Sex Selection. 3 Prizes will be distributed under each category. Of interested, pl. be present there to make it a huge success.

                Regards

                Dr. Manasi Mishra

                Head, Research Division

                Centre for Social Research (CSR)

                2, Nelson Mandela Marg,

                Vasant Kunj,

                New Delhi-110070.

                Centre for Social Research (CSR)

                An organisation for the women and girls of India

                Tel: +91 (0)11 26899998
                Fax: +91 (0)11 26137823

                Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Visit us on CSR| Read our Blogs

                LinkedIn , My Blogs ,  Lets Tweet , Latest NewsLetter

                From: mukundb5@...
                Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                Message 8 of 18 , Sep 5, 2013
                  the idea to have a flats in faridabad project is good. I am an alumni of JNU, did my MA, Mphil and Phd from CPS/SSS. Now working as an Academic Officer, NIOS, MHRD, Govt. of India.
                  Hope to be the part of the project.
                  Thanks

                  Dr. Chunnu Prasad

                  From: mukundb5@...
                  Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                  To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                  From: connect@...
                  Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530

[...]

                  CHUNNU PRASAD, (PhD)
                  Academic Officer
                  (Political Science)
                  National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS),
                  Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
                  Noida-201309 (U.P.)
                  E-mail: chunnuprasad@..., chunnuprasad@...