Re: [Arkitect India] Re: [TheAligarhForum] Fwd: fr subhashini

  • subhashini ali
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16 8:14 PM

      Thanks ashok...comrade!

      On Aug 17, 2013 7:20 AM, "Ashok Chowdhury" <ashok.chowdhury@...> wrote:

      Dear Comrade Subhashini,

      Great complement comrade! Remembrance of legends of our national liberation still inspires us to go for the decisive struggle against Imperialism.Let us celebrate our common and glorious heritage of Com. Lakshmi Swaminathan ( as my mother used to remember her).
      Comradely,
      Ashok

      On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:09 AM, ahmad cameron <ahmadcameron@...> wrote:

      Dear Subhashini Ali,

      Your concern at large for the impoverished and Ishrat's family in specific is another evidence of the deep roots your late mother and father laid in you. Till today and ever after both your parents will be remembered as they have left an inedible mark on the pages of history of Independent India.

      Ishrat's case is another historic tragedy and your standing my this wrecked family is a living evidence your heart and mind have always stood by the suffering people.

      You are indeed a role model like your parents.

      Khuda Hafiz,
      Ahmad Cameron
      Canada

      Date: Aug 14, 2013 6:26 PM