JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites

  • JNU Alumni
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 14, 2013

    Dear Sir/ Madam,

    Thank you for showing interest in JNU Alumni Campus. The Campus is a residential project for JNUites. There is about 115 Acres land in Faridabad- About 12 KM from Badarpur border. We are in process of negotiation with farmers. We also discussing and working on paper works with the concerned officials in the government at different level.

    An 11 member Core Group (CG) has been formed to take it forward. The CG is working on it for last 2 years.  We are in process of calculating the rate of plots or flats. Once decided we will update on https://www.facebook.com/jnualumniconnect

     We have decided to be transparent in all the dealing but it will be only applicable for members. Only a member can ask for any details. For general people CG will decide and share information through twitter- http://twitter.com/JNUalumni     or facebook- https://www.facebook.com/jnualumniconnect

    So please do keep on visiting this page for regular update. If you have not filled the form yet, please find the form attached with the mail and send it back to us asap.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Leena

    Note: Kindly forward this mail to other JNUites in your mailing list. It will help us reach to maximum number of people from JNU.

    --
    Leena Kumari
    Coordinator
    Message 2 of 18 , Aug 15, 2013
      Yes please. Count me in - I was in the Centre for French and then Dean of the SFL in JNU. Retired in 2003 and I would be interested in your laudable project. My email is MUKUNDB5@... 'Best wishes and good luck
      Dr Anuradha Kunte 148 Munirka Enclave New Delhi 110067

      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
      From: connect@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530
      Subject: [Arkitect India] JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from JNU Alumni included below]

[...]

    • Vijay Jatiya
      Message 3 of 18 , Aug 16, 2013
        Dear Ms. Leena Kumari,

        I am Dr. Vijay Kumar Jatiya, did Japanese language hons from JNU in 1994 and then went to Japan on scholarship for my higher education.
        I am interested in this very good project and my email id is vkjatiya@....

        Regards,

        Dr. Vijay Kumar Jatiya

        To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com; connect@...
        From: mukundb5@...
        Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000
        Subject: RE: [Arkitect India] JNU Alumni Campus- Residential project for JNUites

        To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

        Message 4 of 18 , Aug 18, 2013
          Dear Ms. Leena Kumari,
          I am also JNU Alumni, did my UG from School of Languages in 2010. Please accept me as the part of the group. My email ID is parvezalam43@...

          Regards and Best Wishes,

          PARVEZ ALAM
          Academy of International Studies
          Jamia Millia Islamia
          New Delhi- 110025
          Email: parvezalam43@...
          Mob: (0)8377016750

          To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com; connect@...
          From: mukundb5@...
          Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

          To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 18 , Aug 19, 2013
            Dear Leena,
            It is really a great idea to have campus for alumni for your university.  I have a question.
            I came to know throuhg facebook that the JNU Alumni Campus is also considerign to provide 20 % space on the campus to non- JNUites also.
            Is it treu?
            I have done my M.Phil from D.U. but I would like to have a plot in this campus. Please do share if there is any such provision.

            Reg
            Anupama

            From: mukundb5@...
            Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

            To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

            Message 6 of 18 , Aug 19, 2013
              Dear Leena,
              I am Pooran C Pandey, M.Phil of batch of 1992-1994 from SIS, CIPOD.
              I am currently ED of UN Global Compact India and would be interested in the residential scheme that you are mulling to have.
              Please count me in as well.
              My mail id is: pooran_panade@....
              Thanking you for this great initiative of uniting most of us through this project.
              Regards,
              Pooran

              To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

              From: mukundb5@...
              Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

              To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

              Message 7 of 18 , Aug 20, 2013
                Dear Ms. Leena,

                Got to know this innovative project through the arkitect mail thread. I am an alumni of JNU, did my MA, MPhil and PhD from CSLG, JNU during the period 1999 - 2012 (with professional gap in between).

                currently, heading a foundation for North East India.

                will be interested in the project initiative

                my coordinates below:

                regards
                Syed S Kazi
                House 44, Third Floor, Kalu Sarai
                New Delhi - 110016
                syedskazi@...
                Mob: 9818292524

                From: mukundb5@...
                Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                Message 8 of 18 , Aug 20, 2013
                  Dear Ms. Leena,
                  Greetings!

                  This is a great initiative and appreciable effort to have a residential campus for JNU Alumni.

                  I have similar question like Ms. Anupama has asked, JNU Alumni Residential project is considering to provide 20 % space on the campus to non- JNUites?

                  If this provision in the project, then I shall be much interested to have a plot or flat for me.
                  Also if you need I will complete the Form and send it to you for necessary.

                  I have done my M. Tech Energy & Environmental Management from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-D). I am much interested to have a plot/flat in this nice campus. Please do share if there is any such provision.

                  I have been working and living in Abu Dhabi since last more than 8 years.

                  Thanks & Sincere regards,

                  Khawaja Mohammad Hasan
                  Co-opted Global Executive Committee Member IITD AA- Middle East Region
                  Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
                  Cellphone No. +971- 504383420 Landline No. +971-26503805
                  Skype: khawaja.hasan | Gtalk: khawaja.iitd@...

                  Message 9 of 18 , Aug 20, 2013
                    Dear Leena
                    I would like to know your reply to Ms Anupama's mail in the thread below, since I will also be interested in the same. I have done my graduation from DU and PG from The Indian Institute of Mass Communications (JNU campus)
                    though my institute was in the campus, technically it is not a part of the JN University. It is an autonomous body.
                    Would really appreciate your reply.

                    Regards
                    Leena Sankla

                    From: mukundb5@...
                    Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                    To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 10 of 18 , Aug 20, 2013

                      Dear Ms. Leena Kumari

                      I was a student of MA politics in the year 1995 but did not complete the course.

                      Whether I am eligible for the housing scheme for the Alumni?

                      Warm Regards

                      Hashmat Nabi
                      M 9810017822
                      émail hashmatnabi@...
                      Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

                      From: khawaja hasan <khawajamh@...>
                      Sender: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
                      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com<arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>
                      ReplyTo: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                      Cc: my gmail<khawaja.iitd@...>

                      Message 11 of 18 , Aug 21, 2013
                        Dear All
                        Though I was in jnu but I had my roots over there  and have many friends from jnu.
                         Can non jnu  people  b considered. Please let me know
                         Regards
                         Abhay n das, advocate, Delhi high court

                        Sent from my iPad

                        To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                        From: mukundb5@...
                        Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                        To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 12 of 18 , Aug 21, 2013
                          Great initiative.
                          I will also be keen to join in.
                          I left JNU in 1979 CESP/SSS; CSRD/SSS

                          Sent from my iPad
                          Satish Jha
                          Chairman, Ecco Electronics Pvt Ltd;
                          Pinewood Partners LLC

                          From: mukundb5@...
                          Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                          To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 13 of 18 , Aug 21, 2013
                            Dear Leena, Did my M.Phil from Political Studies in '74 and was a member of the Union '72-'73. Plz include me in your list. Rgds, Madhu Prasad.

                            Email: madhuchopra@...

                            To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                            From: connect@...
                            Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530

[...]

                            2 of 2 File(s)

                          • Malik Faisal

                              From: mukundb5@...
                              Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                              To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                              From: connect@...
                              Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530

[...]

                              With my best regards,

                              Dr Malik Rashid Faisal,
                              Assistant Regional Director
                              IGNOU Regional Centre, Deoghar, Jharkhand

                              Cell No. 09631281100
                                            09263636046

                            • premendra kumar
                              Message 15 of 18 , Aug 22, 2013
                                Good initiative....... i would luv to be be the part of this initiative......Great.....
                                I have been there from 1994- 2003. just give me more details regarding this....

                                Great Regards
                                Dr. Premendra Kumar

                                Message 16 of 18 , Aug 24, 2013

                                Dear Sir/ Madam,

                                Thank you very much for your interest in the JNU Alumni Campus, a residential project for JNU Alumni.

                                I apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry; mainly on account of the necessity of the Core Group and the Advisory Group to take a view on this matter.

                                These bodies have now taken a view on admitting a limited number of non-JNU Alumni into this society albeit under certain conditions. It has been decided that non-JNU Alumni members will be welcome to join the group only after a recommendation by a JNU Alumni. The form is attached with this letter.

                                I may mention at this point that we are receiving a large number of enquiries as well as requests for membership for a limited number of plots and flats. Hence, all membership and allocation will be strictly on a first-come-first served basis.

                                For any further query, please write to us at connect@...

                                Thanks and regards,

                                Leena

                                Message 17 of 18 , Aug 29, 2013

                                  Dear JNUiites,

                                  Centre for Social Research (CSR) is organizing a Poster & Debate Competition tomorrow, 30th August 2013 from 3-5pm at Mahi Mandavi Lawn on Gender based Sex Selection. 3 Prizes will be distributed under each category. Of interested, pl. be present there to make it a huge success.

                                  Regards

                                  Dr. Manasi Mishra

                                  Head, Research Division

                                  Centre for Social Research (CSR)

                                  2, Nelson Mandela Marg,

                                  Vasant Kunj,

                                  New Delhi-110070.

                                  Centre for Social Research (CSR)

                                  An organisation for the women and girls of India

                                  Tel: +91 (0)11 26899998
                                  Fax: +91 (0)11 26137823

                                  Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Visit us on CSR| Read our Blogs

                                  LinkedIn , My Blogs ,  Lets Tweet , Latest NewsLetter

                                  From: mukundb5@...
                                  Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                                  To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                                  Message 18 of 18 , Sep 5, 2013
                                    the idea to have a flats in faridabad project is good. I am an alumni of JNU, did my MA, Mphil and Phd from CPS/SSS. Now working as an Academic Officer, NIOS, MHRD, Govt. of India.
                                    Hope to be the part of the project.
                                    Thanks

                                    Dr. Chunnu Prasad

                                    From: mukundb5@...
                                    Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:36:38 +0000

                                    To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: connect@...
                                    Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:09:18 +0530

[...]

                                    CHUNNU PRASAD, (PhD)
                                    Academic Officer
                                    (Political Science)
                                    National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS),
                                    Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
                                    Noida-201309 (U.P.)
                                    E-mail: chunnuprasad@..., chunnuprasad@...