Fwd: fr subhashini

  • subhashini ali
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2013
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: "subhashini ali" <subhashiniali@...>
    Date: Aug 14, 2013 6:26 PM
    Subject: fr subhashini
    To: "Siddharth Varadarajan" <svaradarajan@...>

  • ahmad cameron
    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2013
      Dear Subhashini Ali,

      Your concern at large for the impoverished and Ishrat's family in specific is another evidence of the deep roots your late mother and father laid in you. Till today and ever after both your parents will be remembered as they have left an inedible mark on the pages of history of Independent India.

      Ishrat's case is another historic tragedy and your standing my this wrecked family is a living evidence your heart and mind have always stood by the suffering people.

      You are indeed a role model like your parents.

      Khuda Hafiz,
      Ahmad Cameron
      Canada

      Date: Aug 14, 2013 6:26 PM