Talk in Delhi University

  • saroj giri
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013
      Department of Political Science, University of Delhi

      Invites you for a discussion on the Kurdish Question
      Fayik Yagizay and Eda Fidan: ‘Finding a Political Solution to the Kurdish Issue through the Ongoing Peace Process with Turkish State’
      Felix Padel: ‘Kurdish and Adivasi issues: Cultural Genocide, Abuses by Security Forces and Media Marginalisation’

      Venue:
      Department of Political Science
      (Second Floor, Faculty of Social Sciences Building), University of Delhi (North Campus)
      Wed, 14 August 2013, at 2.30 p.m.

      Fayik Yagizay represents the BDP (Peace and Democratic Party) at the European Parliament.
      Felix Padel is a social anthropologist well-known for his work on adivasis and mining in India.
    • Ashok Chowdhury
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
        Dear Saroj,
        Many thanks for the invitation for this important program. But I will not be able to come since I will be leaving in the afternnon. Wish I could know it earlier. Best wishes.
        Ashokda

        --

        C/O Vikalp Social Organisation
        11, Mangal Nagar