Strategy meeting with Rihai Manch Presindent on Illegal arrest on 11 August

  • Faisal Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      For quite some time, through fasts, marches, awareness campaigns as well as legal interventions, Khudai Khidmatgars have been working on the issue of illegal arrest. It is noted that mostly the youth are arrested in illegal manner, and against the D.K. Basu guidelines of the Honourable Supreme Court of India.

      We are of the considered opinion that this issue of illegal arrests is primarily a question of justice, democracy and peace in our country; it does not concern Muslims alone, even if its victims include disproportionately large number of Muslims.

      On sunday 11 august we  plan to hold a meeting  with Mohd shueb ,president Rihai manch who is leading the struggle for  the release the innocent arrested  under the false charges of terrorism

      Venue : IT ponit ,Red Building ( opposite chappar wali masjid ),Jamia nagar )

      Time : 11 August @ 6pm

      Contact : Nur nawaz ,9811134002 ,Aftab Fazil , 9871812854