RE: [Arkitect India] Muslims must salute these Hindus [2 Attachments]

  • rajagopalan ss
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
      I have been taught from my early years to look at other people as fellow human-bengs not as Hindu, Muslim etc., I have never asked for nor expressed a desire to know the caste or community of others.
      ssr

      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com; asiapeace@...
      From: covanetwork@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:25:03 +0530
      Subject: Fwd: [Arkitect India] Muslims must salute these Hindus [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from COVA network included below]
      Dear Peace Promoters,

      We have high regards for  brethren from Hindu and other communities who and also for Muslims who respect each other, stand to help and  fight for justice to other communities.  We have  attached  a press clipping of the reciprocation to what Mr. Abdul Jabbar shared.

      Also another press clipping  published in Daily Munsif of 19th June 2013 published from Hyderabad, which shows justice system in Islam: A Muslim Scholar in Egypt has been sentenced 11 years prison for hurting sentiments of Christians by tearing of holy scripture Bible during protest against an American anti-Islamic Film.  Judgement has been accepted in religious circles and by Islamic scholars.

      We have to educate citizens of our country to disown the people and politicians  who encash for their selfish interests exploiting religious sentiments spreading hatred for other faiths.

      We have to expose the conspiracy of a few who are bent upon to marginalise  Muslim, Christian and other suppressed  Communities,  one by one, through horrible disasters and damage to the Nation to grab political power and to run their monopoly.  We also have to highlight the sacrifices of all marginalised communities in making of the Nation, to sensitize people how faithful and law abiding are these communities since centuries and given a chance can show their mettle in safeguarding interests of the Nation from traitors inside.

      With best wishes,
      Mohammed Turab
      premazeem@...