INVITE: Lok Satta Party - Twitter Discussion on #majhimumbai & #loksattanow - IS MUMBAI READY FOR MONSOON ? - Your date Tomorrow 22nd June (Saturday) between 3PM & 5PM - Please Register

  • Surendra Srivastava
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013

      Surendra Srivastava
      Volunteer - Lok Satta Aandolan
      Tel: +91 22 2377 2279 Email: surendra@... ,
      The Answer to "Bad Politics" is "Good Politics"  Not "No Politics"  - Dr. JP, Lok Satta Aandolan
      [Wikipedia] [Facebook] [Twitter] [Why Loksatta?][www.killcorruption.org][Video]
      Base Unit-4, Bycula Service Industries Premises,
      Dadoji Konddeo Rd, Bycula (East) Mumbai 400027

      Disclaimer: My mailing list is intended to create awareness, not spam. If you'd rather not receive these messages, do let me know.

      "SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"