Fwd: NHRC order in case no. 755/25/5/2013 (Arrest of Maitree activists)

  • Kirity Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Friend
      You are aware that  yesterday, 13 June 2013, a group of women activists were arrested from Kalighat while they assembled peacefully to hand over a memoranda to the Chief Minister on subsequent incidents of gang rapes and murder of the victims. We made a complaint to the NHRC. NHRC accepted the complaint. registered as case no. 755/25/5/2013. Today Commission passed following order. I am forwarding the message received from Mr. A.K.Parashar, Focal Point on Human Rights Defenders at NHRC.
      Kirity