Fwd: Fwd: Request to endorse CCL NLSIU campaign against lowering the age of the juvenile

  • Enakshi Ganguly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013

    Dear Friends,

    Lowering of age under the JJ Act has been a contentious issue in the Parliament. It seems, our Parliamentarians are in favour of this. Kindly see the mail below from CCL-NLSUI. Please respond to Arlene Manoharan (who is copied on this mail) in case you wish to endorse. Kindly circulate it widely if you agree and help collect more endorsements.

    Thank you.

    Bharti Alli

    Co-Director
    HAQ: Centre for Child Rights