Footprints - Issue 3

  • NAPM India
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
    Dear all,

    We apologise for the late publication of this issue of Footprints. This issue contains:
    1) An updated report on the Forbesganj firing
    2) UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo's initial report on the status of gender violence in India
    3) An ode to the late Asghar Ali Engineer by Ram Puniyani.

    National Alliance of People’s Movements
    National Office : 6/6, Jangpura B, Mathura Road, New Delhi 110014
    Phone : 011 26241167 / 24354737 Mobile : 09818905316
    Web : www.napm-india.org
    Twitter : @napmindia