Jassica Lal....Do we just feel pity...or do we have that spark in us to stand up and speak on this???

  • Bhanu Kaushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Guys we are talking about all the issues!!! But every one forgetting the
      core issue ...that's Justice!

      How many of us are ready to fight for Jessica Lal ?? ( its not about
      Jessica.....its about us....)
      I feel that all those who are unable to fight for Justice ...have absolutely
      no right to speak about other issues. Simply writing on some issue at times
      is not the solution to a problem.

      Its easy to just feel pity and sad......but it need loads of courage to do
      something that can safeguard justice in the society.

      People, its high time that we should open our eyes....make some efforts to
      fight against injustice. posting your views on the net would not help...some
      one ...some where has to take a bold step agianst it. I am doing it and let
      me see how many humans are there with me.....

      Just dont feel proud to be an indian (for no reason)....first contribute and
      then feel happy and Proud!!!!

      Feel ashamed for not speaking on it and remain ashamed though out your
      life!!!!!