Re: [Arkitect India] Budget for Children in Delhi- 2013-2014- an analysis [1 Attachment]

  • Kirity Roy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2013
      Dear Enakshi,
      Congratulation to you and to HAQ for this work.
      Can this analysis be done on West Bengal budget also?/
      We want to print summary of this report in our magazine with due acknowledgment. Can we get permission?
      Love
      Kirity

      On 9 May 2013 12:07, Enakshi Ganguly <enakshi@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Enakshi Ganguly included below]

      Attached is HAQ's analysis of this year's budget for children in Delhi.
      The budgets for several programmes and schemes for children remain
      unspent last year and have allocations for many has been reduced.

      Regards

      Enakshi

      _________________
      Enakshi Ganguly
      Co-Director
      HAQ Centre for Child Rights
      B-1/2, Ground Floor
      Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017
      Office: +91.1126673599/7412
      http://www.haqcrc.org/
      http://www.haqcrc.org/blogs
      http://enakshiganguly.wordpress.com/

      --
      Kirity Roy
      Secretary
      Banglar Manabadhikar Suraksha Mancha
      (MASUM)
      &
      National Convenor (PACTI)
      Programme Against Custodial Torture & Impunity
      40A, Barabagan Lane (4th Floor)
      Balaji Place
      Shibtala
      Srirampur