Budget for Children in Delhi- 2013-2014- an analysis

  • Enakshi Ganguly
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013
    Attached is HAQ's analysis of this year's budget for children in Delhi.
    The budgets for several programmes and schemes for children remain
    unspent last year and have allocations for many has been reduced.

    Regards

    Enakshi

    _________________
    Enakshi Ganguly
    Co-Director
    HAQ Centre for Child Rights
    B-1/2, Ground Floor
    Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017
    Office: +91.1126673599/7412
    http://www.haqcrc.org/
    http://www.haqcrc.org/blogs
    http://enakshiganguly.wordpress.com/
  • Kirity Roy
    Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2013
      Dear Enakshi,
      Congratulation to you and to HAQ for this work.
      Can this analysis be done on West Bengal budget also?/
      We want to print summary of this report in our magazine with due acknowledgment. Can we get permission?
      Love
      Kirity

      [Attachment(s) from Enakshi Ganguly included below]

      --
      Kirity Roy
      Secretary
      Banglar Manabadhikar Suraksha Mancha
      (MASUM)
      &
      National Convenor (PACTI)
      Programme Against Custodial Torture & Impunity
      40A, Barabagan Lane (4th Floor)
      Balaji Place
      Shibtala
      Srirampur
      Hooghly
      PIN- 712203
      Tele-Fax - +91-33-26220843
      Phone- +91-33-26220844 / 0845
      e. mail : kirityroy@...
      Web: www.masum.org.in
    • niranjan Aradhya
      Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2013

        Dear Enakshi,

        Thank you very much for sharing the document. I will go through it

        Regards

        Niranjan

        V.P.Niranjanaradhya,  Ph. D
        Fellow and Programme Head for Universalisation of  Equitable Quality Education Programme
        Centre for Child and the Law
        National Law School of India University
        Nagarbhavi ,Bangalore -560242
        Karnataka-India
        Telefax: +9180-23160528
        Mobile +919448986913

        From: enakshi@...
        Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:07:56 +0530
        Subject: [Arkitect India] Budget for Children in Delhi- 2013-2014- an analysis [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Enakshi Ganguly included below] Attached is HAQ's analysis of this year's budget for children in Delhi.
        The budgets for several programmes and schemes for children remain
        unspent last year and have allocations for many has been reduced.

        Regards

        Enakshi

        _________________
        Enakshi Ganguly