RE: [Arkitect India] Khoj Foundation's Newsletter Jan. to March'13 [1 Attachment]

  • rajagopalan ss
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 2:08 AM
      Dear Friends,
      Vanakkam(Tamil word for salutations)
      I appreciate your project and wish it all success.
      On my retirement as a teacher  in 1991, I took up a project to mainstream slum and street children and children involved in beggary. I did not seek any aid from anybody.
      More than 300 children were given short foundation courses in language and Mathematics and enrolled in primary schools in their age-related classes. The drop-out ratio was tolerable. Some continued beyond primary and high school classes. A few joined professional courses. After seven years, I withdrew from the project.
      with kind regards,
      yours sincerely,
      ssr

      To: khojdelhi@...
      From: khojdelhi@...
      Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 13:18:22 +0530
      Subject: [Arkitect India] Khoj Foundation's Newsletter Jan. to March'13 [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Khoj Foundation included below]
      Dear Friend,

      Greetings from Khoj Foundation!

      Please find attached Newsletter from Jan. to March'13.

      We wish you Happy Reading!

      Warm Regards,

      Khoj Team
      Contact Nos. :- 01165272424/ 9211732424