FootPrints Issue 2 - 3rd May 2013

  • NAPM India
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:01 AM

    Dear all,

    We present the second issue of FOOTPRINTS, an initiative towards providing our friends and supporters updates news related to NAPM and its associate organisations as well as analytical articles, views and interviews. FOOTPRINTS will be issued on the 1st and 16th every month.

    We have introduced two new sections - Policy Watch which will be an analysis of legislative bills and laws, and Movement Profile which will highlight the activities of different organisation every month. We've even introduced an Events section which will list all details organised by NAPM and associate organisations.

    This fortnight's issue contains:-
    1) The Maharashtra Irrigation Scam
    2) Policy Watch: Street Vendors Bill
    3) Aggravated Patriarchal Violence under Neo - Liberalisation - Gabriele Dietrich
    4) Movement Profile - Parayavaran Suraksha Samiti
    5) Protest Updates

    We encourage you to send in press releases, photographs, articles,  situation updates to be featured in Footprints
    The matter should be related to NAPM alone.
    Please send all documents to napmdelhi@...

    MOVEMENT OF INDIA, NAPM's English magazine, will continue as before.

    National Alliance of People’s Movements
    National Office : 6/6, Jangpura B, Mathura Road, New Delhi 110014
    Phone : 011 26241167 / 24354737 Mobile : 09818905316
    Web : www.napm-india.org
    Twitter : @napmindia