sharing a Tunisian revolutionary song - We wont't give up before having our dream realized and the goals of the revolution fulfilled

  • Roma
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
    Dear all,

    This year World Social Forum(WSF) was organized in Tunisia from where the Arab revolution started. The atmosphere of WSF was all full with the smell of revolution. Many of us could opportunity to participate in this great country that has created a lot of enthusiasm to all of those who went. The process of WSF still has lot of strength and needs to be continued. A report will be shortly followed.

    Sharing you the revolutionary songs of Tunisia Revolution. You all will fill with lot of energy surely. The songs are in Arabic language.

    We won't give up before having our dream realized and the goals of the revolution fulfilled
    2010-2011

    NFFPFW

    --
    NFFPFW / Human Rights Law Centre
    c/o Sh. Vinod Kesari, Near Sarita Printing Press,