Sharing a personal note of happiness regarding my book on Cyber Crime

  • Amitabh Thakur
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
       Friends,

      I feel really happy to share with you a good news related with me.

      The book "Cyber Crime" written by me and advocate Sri Md Hasan Zaidi from Allahabad (from Alia Publication, Allahabad) has recently been awarded the third Prize for Hindi books on law of 2011 by the Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India. The amount of prize money is Rs. 20,000 which shall be awarded equally to both the writers.

      As far as I know, this is the first legal book on Cyber Crime.

      I am sure this news will make my friends very happy.

      Amitabh Thakur
      Lucknow
      # 094155-34526