Demand for an independent international investigation on the war crimes in Sri Lanka.

  • Soundaran Natarajan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      Change.org

      Hi,

      I've just signed the following petition "Demand for an independent international investigation on the war crimes in Sri Lanka." and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

      Our goal is to reach 5,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

      https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/demand-for-an-independent-international-investigation-on-the-war-crimes-in-sri-lanka

      Thanks!
      Soundaran

      You're receiving this message because Soundaran Natarajan sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Soundaran Natarajan at nsoundar@....