Re: [Arkitect India] INVITAION - A Meet on Right to Education on 31.03.2013 at GPF, New Delhi between 2.00 pm and 5.00 pm

  • Satish Jha Gmail
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      While I plan to attend, it will be a good idea to make a discussion group of the people you are connecting and have a moderator encourage meaningful discussions as well!

      Twitter:@satish_jha+1 301 841 7422
      Wellesley, MA
      Sent from my iPhone5

      On Mar 15, 2013, at 2:52 AM, Ashok Agarwal <juristashok@...> wrote:

      INVITAION - A Meet on Right to Education on 31.03.2013 at GPF, New Delhi between 2.00 pm and 5.00 pm

      A Meet on the RTE (Right to Education) is being organized by ALL INDIA PARENTS ASSOCIATION (AIPA) and SOCIAL JURIST on Sunday 31st March 2013 at conference hall Gandhi Peace Foundation 221/223 Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, near ITO, New Delhi -110002 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. All are invited to participate.

      Issues including (i) How to improve Government Schools? (ii) How to stop arbitrary fee-hike in unaided private schools? & (iii) How to effectively implement EWS admissions in unaided minority schools (on public lands) and in unaided non-minority schools? etc., would be focused.

      All are cordially invited. Contact persons Mr. Ashok Agarwal M-09811101923 Email juristashok@... and Mr. I.S. Gambhir M- 9810133325.