Fw: OHRC order copy of 30,000/- cash award to a dalit child victim of Sambalpur

  • Pradipta Nayak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
    Dear Friends,

    Odisha Human Rights Commission has directed the State Government of Odisha for Rs.30,000.00 cash award as compensation to a 13 year class - VIII student (child victim) of N G Town High School who was suspiciously arrested ine case of a mobile phone theft and imprisioned by Sambalpur Town police & Court. The case had filed by me in the honorable Commission in the month of Novemebr 2012. The Commission also directed to State Police about verify the age while arresting in charge of any crime.I have attached the OHRC direction copies in this mail.
    Regards
    Pradipta Nayak