Nation-Building Team group

  • Varun Arya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      In deference to the wishes of the participants of Nation-Building Meet held successfully at India International Centre in New Delhi, we are glad to inform that we have just formed a yahoogroup "Nation-Building Team of India". It is a group of well-meaning sons and daughters of India from all walks of life, from within the country and abroad, who are genuinely interested to do something constructive and significant to make India again the most developed, equitable, ethical, meritorious, prosperous and successful country it was once upon a time.

      If you would like to be a member of the above group, kindly just send a blank mail to < nbteamindia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com> and your e-mail ID will be added to the group. While this group is open to all, the mails will be moderated to ensure that these are within the realm of nation-building.

      You are also urged to forward this mail to your distribution lists so that we can have truly diverse universe of active participants for this noble cause.

      Thanks and best regards

      Justice D. S. Tewatia
      Prof. Varun Arya

      Secretariat
      Care of Mr. Justice D. S. Tewatia, A-27/15, DLF Qutab Enclave Phase – I
      Behind Hotel Bristol, Gurgaon 122 001, Haryana, India