PC: We condemn the anti-Minority violence in Pakistan & Bangladesh & endorse the Shahbagh movement for a secular-democratic Bangladesh

  • Feroze Mithiborwala
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
      Bharat Bachao Andolan

      Press Conference:

       We condemn the atrocities against the Hindu community of Bangladesh, as well as the violence against the Christians & Shia Muslims of Pakistan.
      We also endorse & support the Shahbagh movement & their struggle for a secular, liberal & democratic Bangladesh.
      Venue: Marathi Patrakar Sangh, CST, Bombay on Wednesday 13th March from 4.00to 5.00pm.

      Speakers: Kishore Jagtap, Feroze Mithiborwala, Com Prakash Reddy, Adv. Niloufer Bhagwat, Com. Sanjay Singhvi, Jatin Desai, Nirja Bhatnagar, S. S. Yadav, Mulniwasi Mala, Jagdish Nagarkar, Farouk Mapkar, Sidharth Ughade, Yawar Ali Qazi & Jyoti Badekar.

      Organizers: Arif Kapadia, Afaque Azad, Winnie Thomas & Rahul Gharat.

    • Faizi S