India to stop hanging innoncent men-Mercy Petition for the f our wrongly implicated convicts in Veerappan's case rejected by President-to be hanged soon -Belgaum/Karnataka-Reg

  • Henri Tiphagne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

    Dear Colleagues,

    Greetings!

    Human Rights Defenders Alert - India has issued urgent appeal to the Chief Minister of Karnataka, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Ministry of Home affairs regarding the situation of Mr. Simon, Mr. Gnanaprakash, Mr. Madhaiah, and Mr. Bilavendra, the four innocent Tamils, implicated wrongly in the Veerappan Case, who are about to be executed .

    We request you to address solidarity appeals to the authorities in your organizational / individual capacities immediately  by sending faxes and mails to stop the government from using its iron hands against these innocent four.  If you choose to use a model appeal that we have created, please feel free to do the same. It is appended – use after filling the portions in red. Beneath the model appeal are the addresses of the authorities. Please inform us of any action you take in this regard at hrda.india@... or pamelin@....

    Thanks and Regards

    Henri Tiphagne

    Honorary National Working Secretary,

    Human Rights Defenders Alert - India

    Enclosure :

    1. Supreme Court Judgement on this case.