Re: [Arkitect India] Vishwaroopam: Reinforcing Global Communal Stereotypes, Namaz, Bombs & justification for the US Empire By Feroze Mithiborwala

  • Feroze Mithiborwala
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
      Right on Shruti - i agree with you entirely. Its the USA, that i will write from hereon.

      Thanks for this.

      regards
      feroze

      On 5 February 2013 16:24, Shruti Joshi <shruti.joshi@...> wrote:

      Thanx, Mr. Mithiborwala, for this analytical write-up.

      Just one (irritating) detail - every time you have written America/ns you are actually refering to USA, hence, it would be respectful to other nations on the continents of Americas to refer to USA as USA and not America!

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
        An excellent observation that is often observed in breach. The US
        establishment would like everyone to believe including their citizenry
        that America means US and US means America. Quite a few US citizens
        would tell you quite innocently that they are Americans, completely
        unmindful of the fact that their are other nations in the Western
        Hemisphere.

        A related mistake most of us make is in stating that US did this and US
        did that; when it is the US Administration [we call it government] and
        US establishment that is calling the shots; many times even against the
        wishes of their citizens. Though it is cumbersome to talk of US
        Administration every time, it is worth the trouble because it then helps
        us to remain focused on who the real culprit is.

        Many references Feroze has come up with in his article including to 9/11
        are thanks to White Anglo Saxon [women and men], or even Jew
        investigators, thinkers, writers, and journalists. If the super power is
        to be defeated, then it would be done only in cooperation with its
        citizenry. Therefore, that little trouble taken in identifying US
        Administration as the real culprit, and not America but USA as the
        country, is well worth every keyboard hit.

        Sadanand
        --- In arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com, Shruti Joshi wrote:

        > Thanx, Mr. Mithiborwala, for this analytical write-up.
        >
        > Just one (irritating) detail - every time you have written America/ns
        you are actually refering to USA, hence, it would be respectful to other
        nations on the continents of Americas to refer to USA as USA and not
        America!

        Mithiborwala [1 Attachment]