A comment on the Verma Commission

  • Dr Walter Fernandes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
    Please find attached my piece on the Verma Commission that has appeared in Seven Sisters' Post today, January 25.

    Walter

    Dr Walter Fernandes
    North Eastern Social Research Centre
    110 Kharghuli Road (1st floor)
    Guwahati 781-004
    Assam, India
    Tel. (+91-361) 2602819
    Fax: (+91-361) 2602713 (Attn. NESRC)
    Email: nesrcghy@...
    Website: www.nesrc.org
    Webpage: www.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/NESRC
  • Dr Walter Fernandes
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
    Please find attached my piece on the Verma Commission that has appeared in Seven Sisters' Post (Guwahati) today, January 25.