"Just two drops" takes two lives in Odisha, India.

  • Jagannath Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013

    "Just two drops" takes two lives in Odisha, India.

    The nationwide pulse polio programme on 20th January claimed two innocent lives in Balasore district of Odisha. Angry villagers have kept captive the doctors team who went to investigate. While one death has been ascribed to a "pre-existing condition", for the other no explanation was given. Unconfirmed sources have however conceded that the Oral Polio Vaccine is the culprit. One victim is a one year old child and the other one and a half month old. No compensation has been declared. The Postmortem reports are awaited.

    Two news reports are attached

    MOKSH: (Monitoring Knowledge & Social Health)
    An International Network of Eminent Scientists Questioning
                                      the Science Behind "Science"
    1st Floor, N-3/409, IRC Village,
    Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar - 15
    Odisha, India
    Phone: +91-9337102146
    Disclaimer: Views expressed in my mails are my own and may not represent that of the organisation.

    \