Rapes in India & Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s Bha rat

  • Shamsul Islam
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
    I hope it would be of interest to friends. Regards,
    Shamsul Islam.
  • Shamsul Islam
    Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013

    • labour collective
      Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
      As the Hon Home Minister Shri Shinde has finally divulged the truth about the RSS milita, though known to the public, this attached well documented study of the militia by Prof Shamsul Islam wud be greatly useful. We need to drive the nation out of the cult of violence and hatred. While the terror perpetrated in the name of Muslims has fortunately received good attention, the sangh parivar terror which has got entrenched has hardly received the attention it deserves, and it continues to grow as a threat to India's polity and social order. Prof Islam's study is as remarkable as the work of the Nishant street theatre run by him and his wife Neelima Sharma.
      Rasheed

      Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2013
        http://cjponline.org/JSReport.htm

        Justice Verma Committee Report on Gender Violence

        AMENDMENTS TO CRIMINAL LAW

        Appointed by  Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on December 23, 2012

        Released  on January 23, 2013

        Justice J S VERMA
        Justice LEILA SETH
        Gopal Subramaniam

        Over 80,000 suggestions were received by the Committee. Among these were those made by Indira Jaising, Kamini Jaiswal, Teesta Setalvad and many others
        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

        From: Shamsul Islam <notoinjustice@...>
        Sender: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:50:57 +0530