Fwd: [CACDelhi] Invitation to a screening of Ajay Bhardwaj's latest Punjab documentary

  • arshad amanullah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Ajay Bhardwaj <ajayunmukt@...>
      Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM
      Subject: [CACDelhi] Invitation to a screening of Ajay Bhardwaj's latest Punjab documentary
      To: cac delhi <cacdelhi@...>

      You are invited to a screening of my new documentary Milange Babey Ratan De Mele Te (Let's Meet At Baba Ratan's Fair), a film about local cultural continuities and a most imaginative transgression of rigid religious identities in post-Partition east Punjab.(www.ajaybhardwaj.in)

      Showing at: India International Centre (IIC) Auditorium
      40 Max Mueller Marg
      New Delhi 110 003
      Date & Time: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 6:30 PM
      Duration: 1 hour and 35 minutes

      “Close to a million people lost their lives and several million lost their homelands forever when India and Pakistan were partitioned. In the midst of the horror that Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs inflicted on each other there were also redeeming stories of the love that bound these communities together—stories we cling to, so we may retain our faith in the human spirit. Milange Babey Ratan De Mele Te is one such story. It is the story of how love survived a holocaust."
      -- Arundhati Roy

      Please forward this invite to your respective networks!

      Thanks
      Ajay

      --
      arshad amanullah

    • Tushar Bhattacharjee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
        Dear Ajoy
        Pl.send me a copy of ur Docu.film for screening in Kolkata with other Districts of West Bengal.
        U may contact +91 94331 90105.
        Than u.
        Tushar Bhattacharjee.
        tushar.filmmaker@...