PRESS CONFERENCE: TO ANNOUNCE THE INTERNATIONAL PALESTINE SOLIDARITY CONFERENCE, MUMBAI - 1-2ND DEC '12

  • Feroze Mithiborwala
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
    INDIA PALESTINE SOLIDARITY FORUM

    PRESS CONFERENCE

    Marathi Patrakar Sangh, CST, Mumbai.
    Date: 29/11/2012 - Time: 3.00pm - 4.00pm

    Chairperson: Advocate Yusuf Muchala

    Chief Guest Rabbi Weiss (USA) who is an anti-Zionist Jewish Rabbi

    Speakers:
    Com. Vasudevan, Adv. Nilofer Bhagwat, Feroze Mithiborwala, Maulana Dariyabadi, Aslam Ghazi, Com. Uday Choudhary, Jatin Desai, Meraj Siddiqui, Sarfaraz Arzu, Kishore Jagtap &
    Farid Khan,

    As part of the ongoing solidarity movement in India, we are organizing an
    “International Conference for Justice & Peace in Palestine”
    , on the 1st- 2nd December 2012.

    It will be held at the Shahir Amar Sheikh Sabagraha, University Club House, “B” Rd, Churchgate Station (West), Mumbai, from 10.00am to 9.00pm.

    More than 25 International delegates from Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, US & UK will be attending the conference.

    We therefore request you to cover the proceedings.

    Organizers:
    Jyoti Badekar, Sidharth Ughade A H Faruqi, Yawar Ali Qazi, Farouk Mapkar, Sohail Ajani, Aarti Badekar

    90292 77751 / 93245 14101 / 99679 41228

    --
    Feroze Mithiborwala