RE: [Arkitect India] Re: [INDIAN FIRST] Re: [Bahujan-forum] India votes against UN resolution banning death penalty

  • rajagopalan ss
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Shameful. All these leaders shd stop or be stopped from circling around Gandhikji's samadhi twice aa year.
      ssr

      To: mcgupta44@...
      CC: Bahujan@yahoogroups.com; ihro@yahoogroups.com; issuesonline_worldwide@yahoogroups.com; arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com; bharat-chintan@...; Janshakti@yahoogroups.com; indianfirst@yahoogroups.com; indiathinkersnet@yahoogroups.com; Mahajanapada@yahoogroups.com; the-moderates@...; sacred-illusions@...
      From: walter.nesrc@...
      Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:34:15 +0530
      Subject: [Arkitect India] Re: [INDIAN FIRST] Re: [Bahujan-forum] India votes against UN resolution banning death penalty

      Dr Gupta, I agree with you that I am not with the present law but that does not put me against logic. One can be revengeful in a very legal way because what is legal is not necessarily just except from a retributive justice point of view. I am not concerned about what other countries do, with or without the book. India is my Motherland. I have never compared my mother with any other mother because I have alway felt that the mother I had was the best I could have. So I have never insulted her by comparing her with otehrs. The same holds good for my Motherland which I consider the best I could have. That is why I have remained her to serve her people though I could have gone abroad. So I am not ready to insult my Motherland by comparing her with other countries. I give of my best to my Motherland and I expect the most just treatment from her without comparing her with others and saying that she is better than others.

      Walter

      Dr Walter Fernandes
      North Eastern Social Research Centre
      110 Kharghuli Road (1st floor)