Re: [Arkitect India] article on proposed child labour amendment passed by cabinet

  • ashok.chowdhury@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
      Congratulation Enakshi for this interim  victory! Hope you will get the final victory soon. But we know how hard you and other friends have been working for this milestone and so we must believe that it will come sooner or late.Chand roz aur sahi! Lets hope Parliament start functioning.But as we all know that the most difficult part will be its effective implementation.Then you have to face the most ugly face of the governance; consciously irresponsible with no political commitment.So no space for complain and sensitivities. One needs to be aggressively positive and determined for implementation. the issue of building alliance will also be crucial. BUT WE MUST HOPE FOR THE BETTER.
      Warmly
      Ashokda

      On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Enakshi Ganguly Thukral <enakshi@...> wrote:

      My piece on the cabinets decision on child labour in today's Hindu

      http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article3840962.ece

      Enakshi

      --
      Co- Director
      HAQ Centre for Child Rights

      --
      C/O Vikalp
      11, Mangal Nagar
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
        Thank you so much Enakshi. I will send this to as many people as I can.
        In the meantime could you please give me the phone no. of Shanta Sinha please.
        Thanks
        Ben

        Monisha Behal

        Chairperson
        North East Network
        J.N Borooah Lane,Jorpukhuri
        Guwahati,Assam
        PIN 781001,India
        Telephone:(91-361) 2603833, Telefax:(91-361) 2631582
        Website:www.northeastnetwork.org

        On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Enakshi Ganguly Thukral <enakshi@...> wrote:

        My piece on the cabinets decision on child labour in today's Hindu

        http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article3840962.ece

        Enakshi

        --
        Co- Director
        HAQ Centre for Child Rights
        B-1/2, Ground Floor
        Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017
        Office: +91.1126673599
        http://www.haqcrc.org/

        --
      • Roma
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
          Dear enakshi,
          Thanks a lot for sharing this information and your article. It is indeed a great victory for all of us and for our future generation. I will read the article tafsil se and revert back to you soon.

          Regards
          Roma

          On 31 August 2012 10:01, Enakshi Ganguly Thukral <enakshi@...> wrote:

          My piece on the cabinets decision on child labour in today's Hindu

          http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article3840962.ece

          Enakshi

          --
          Co- Director
          HAQ Centre for Child Rights
          B-1/2, Ground Floor
          Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017
          Office: +91.1126673599
          http://www.haqcrc.org/

          --
          NFFPFW / Human Rights Law Centre
          c/o Sh. Vinod Kesari, Near Sarita Printing Press,