reply

  • Santosh K VErma
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003

      Hi ! I m gunjan, I am also associated with Arkitectindia. I was going thru your mail and came to know about this.

      What I feel about this are ;

      1. If ,one can go to the owner of the hotel and discuss about this !

      2. If one can find out what is the exact problem ? Why he is not paying ?

      3. What is the exact amount due with the owner?

      4. If ,he understand then fine , otherwise, I feel we must tell him that we are from  arkitect who fight for the rights of these people.

      I am sure he will understand.And still if he does not then we have to act with him in a different way !!!

      Best wishes,

      Gunjan