Re: [Arkitect India] An appeal to protect BAMBOO FORESTS in Bhadrachalam division.

  • Niketu Iralu
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24 3:22 AM
      Dear Bharath,

      Thank you for the explanation. Nagaland is an important Bamboo State. I am told the bamboo grown in the Naga area across the border in NW Burma is much more abundant. I'll pass on news about Khammam to friends here who are trying to learn about protecting this important resource.

      With much appreciation,

      Niketu.

      On 23 May 2012 15:03, Bharath <mbbhushan@...> wrote:

      Dear Niketu

      Syed Subhani appeal is for bamboo forest in Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh. It is on the borders of Chhattisgarh and Odisha

      Bharath

      On 22 May 2012 05:30, Niketu Iralu <niketuiralu@...> wrote:

      Dear Subhani Syed,

      Your report and appeal very interesting but I do not know which State the forests mentioned belong to. Lakkvaran, Chinturu, Khammam, Bhadrachalan, Mothuguden, they are obviously in South India, but which State?

      Thank you,

      Niketu Iralu,
      Kohima, Nagaland.

      On 21 May 2012 09:11, subhani syed <ashachinturu@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from subhani syed included below]

      Dear all,
      Greetings from Asha

      Please find attached appeal for protection of Bamboo in Natural Forests
      and respond.

      Regards.

      Sd.Subhani
      Secretary
      Association for Social and Humanize Action (Asha)
      Registered Office: MOTHUGUDEM-507113, CHINTURU Mandal, Khammam district, A.P.
      Field Office:Yerrampeta Village, CHINTURU-507 113, Khammam district, A.P.
      INDIA. Phone: 08748 285586 Mobile: +91 9492381609
      working with community since 1994 to empower local communities for sustainable development through Awareness and conservation of natural resources

      --
      Niketu Iralu
      "Kerünyü Ki"

      --