TakingITGlobal Research - Indigenous Young Peoples Network

  • arkitect95
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      (please forward to anyone you know who might be interested!)

      Dear Shaheen,

      Are you an Indigenous young person or do you have experience working
      in an Indigenous community? Do you feel there is need for young
      Indigenous people to connect with one another and be more informed
      about issues and events that relate to them?

      TakingITGlobal is conducting a survey to better understand the impact
      of our online community and how it relates to our Indigenous
      members. We will use this information to help us to better understand
      if and how TakingITGlobal can help create a place for Indigenous
      young people to connect and learn about opportunities specifically
      relevant for them.

      This survey is meant to help Indigenous young people express how they
      feel about the creation of an International Indigenous Youth Network.
      However, if you are not Indigenous but feel you can contribute to
      this survey, please feel free to participate! Those who fill out the
      survey will be eligible to win a prize (including a TIG T-shirt,
      mousepad, a mug, as well as postcards and bookmarks). The deadline
      for the survey is November 7th and only those who meet the deadline
      will be eligible for the prize.

      Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We
      look forward to reviewing your responses.

      You may complete the survey at:
      http://surveys.takingitglobal.org/survey.html?SurveyID=13

      Sincerely,

      Melina & Genie

      Melina Laboucan-Massimo
      Indigenous Initiatives Coordinator
      The TakingITGlobal Research Team

      Eugenia Flynn
      National Indigenous Youth Movement of Australia