Re: Invitation/Addition to your group by Moderator's e-mail

  • Rajendra Aggarwala
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      Dear Moderator,

      I had sent a response to your invitation to/adding my name to your group.

      But for some reason my response was rejected stating that my e-mail did not exist and as such I was not a member! I did check the profile and that did have my correct e-mail address. I am therefore not clear how that happened?

      Later I again replied to your e-mail, without realising that that was the way to unsubscribe. That was an error. Hence please correct that error, and confirm that my e-mail address now exists with you, and I am a member.

      On hearing from you, I shall resend the first message acknowledging and accepting your membership.

      Thanks

      Sincerely,

      Rajendra Aggarwala
      -----------------------------
      Moderator's Note:

      Dear Mr. Rajendra Aggarwala,

      Receiving of this mail means your are very much part of this group and you can write and receive mails in this e-forum.

      I thank you for joining the group and let me take this opportunity to welcome you to arkitectindia. For any queries please write us at arkitect95@...

      Regards,
      Shaheen Ansari, Ph.D.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
        Dear Moderator,
                I request you to continue my attachment with the group.
        I assure you yhis concerning mail ID is valid for all resons of subscription.
               thanks
        Sincerely,
        kundan