  • Amit Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
       Dear Friend,

      I would like to inform you that an event is going to take place at
      IITR. Youth pparliamnet is targated to organized all youths potentials at a
      place and talk about Samartha and Prabudhha Bharat. It is for youth and
      by youths. I am in touch with organizers and any questions regarding
      this can be asted to me directly.
      Procedure is to write an essay and apply for it. This is a three stage
      event and in the first stage there is an essay competition whose
      deadline is 10th December, 2005. Please read other details from
      www.iitr.ernet.in/thomso/symposium

      Please circulate it in your group. If any more quary,
      please let me know.

      --
      Amit Kumar
      Research Scholar,