Lucknow Against Corruption : Candle March to Support Jan Lokpal Bill

  • urvashi sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011

      Lucknow Against Corruption : Candle March to Support Jan Lokpal Bill

      Dear all ,

      Please Join us in our Fight Against Corruption . Please be a part of Candle March and express your desire and support for Jan Lokpal Bill .

      Date : 07-03-2011

      Time : 18:30 Hrs. ( 06:30 PM )

      Start Point : Hanumaan Setu ( Near Gomti River Bank Dharna Sthal )

      End Point : IT Chauraha

      For More Details Please Contact Mobile No. 9415002247 or 8081898081

      Regards

      Urvashi Sharma

      --
      Urvashi Sharma