9258Re: [Arkitect India] Re: This is the blatant fate an d an insult of Mahatma Gandhi in his own country, a naked Tr uth unseen by Supreme Court. “Mahatma Gandhi Shanti Andola n”, a team with Gun, in Chhattisgarh.

  • IF WJ
    Oct 31, 2010
      My dear, what do you say and how do you feel when naked sadhu Tarun Sagar ji maharaj delivers his sermons from the stage that remains surrounded by gun totting commandos?
      These are the oxymoron s of present day life, therefore, there is no need for you to show the righteous indignation.
      Parmanand Pandey

      On 31 October 2010 16:38, V.B.Chandrasekaran Balasubramaniam <verivaan2049@...> wrote:

      Dandakaranya SAHYOG Ahimsa Yatra

      (Under the auspicious of Sarva Seva Sangh and SARVODAYA Movements)

      Re: This is the blatant fate and an insult of Mahatma Gandhi in his own country, a naked Truth unseen by Supreme Court. “Mahatma Gandhi Shanti Andolan”, a team with Gun, in Chhattisgarh.

      Dear Friends,                                                31st October 2010.

      Satyameva Jayathe.

      It is highly disturbing to wonder if we are moving back in civilization to an uncivilized society led by our Governments, civilized elites, highly educated and respected persons and their organisations. That there are instances of government sponsorship to such uncivilized acts, add salt and pepper to the wounded pride of Civilized Indian Citizens.

      1. That not only Micro Finance Institutions but also Government banks like State Bank of India are employing private goons to recover their dues, taking law into their hands without any challenge from the authorities.
      2. That private goons are employed by the Corporate to take on democratic agitators against certain development projects that affect their livelihood is pathetic.
      3. To day we have the Civilized Democratically Government circumventing the highest court of the land to persist in the illegal non state army Salwa Jhudum in the equally immoral role as “Special Police Officers”. In addition, a State sponsored but non state actor and NGO called “Mahatma Gandhi Shanti Andolan” (Vaartha, Telugu daily Dated: 27th October 2010) is insulting our Father of Nation by giving guns to an outfit named after him, in Chhattisgarh.

      It may not be surprising if tomorrow Gandhi is given a glass of whisky to advertise for promoting sale of liquor to earn higher revenues for drying coffers of the Government and even release a postal stamp giving Gandhi a gun in his hand.

      It is sad that what was started in Kuttram Village of Bijapur District in 2005 as Salwa Jhudum has now taken Gandhian incarnation just to cheat the orders of Supreme Court.  Does it require for Supreme Court another law suit to act? Is it beyond their duty to act suo moto?

      Why this paranoia and helplessness for both the Government of Chhattisgarh and Government of India. We are not against any use of force or arms by the Government to maintain the legitimate duty of maintaining Law and Order. We do understand the highly slippery path and uncharitable position of the government to fight against a perpetually continuing insurgency and for any government to perform within democratic parameters of accountability. But, we all believe that our Governments are strong but have become morally weak that they take to these short cuts.

      V.B.Chandrasekaran, People’s Peace and Prosperity Mission,

      Convener, Dandakaranya SAHYOG Ahimsa Yatra,

      (Under the auspicious of Sarva Seva Sangh and SARVODAYA),

      Chatti Post, Chinthur Mandalam, Khammam District.

      Andhra Pradesh- Pin Code: 507 129.

      Mobile: 9490109328.

      Email: verivaan2049@... bragadambal@... antarbharatid010@...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic