6968Re: IIM me police waala

  • civeterans
    Feb 2, 2010
      Had a look on the article you wrote.Congratulations for having taken this plunge, our police services need more people going for such sabbatical to give proper shape to police service that can perform with quick response to the individual needs of the citizens of this democracy and enhance the legitimacy of the functioning of democratically elected governments of the states. Yesterday we had been to Punjab police personnel on an informal chat and what we learnt is that this police being run as personal fiefdom of the officers neck deep in corruption and that has led two of the Sub-Inspectors to go to the extreme step of sitting on hunger strike.No formulation of policies,procedures or practices and same is with Haryana Police.
      aridaman

      --- In arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com, Amitabh Thakur <amitabhth@...> wrote:

      > Friends,
      >

      > One of my Article "IIM me Police waala" has been published in Hindi
      > weekly, "Chauthi Duniya".
      >
      > I thought I might share this with the group.
      >

      > Amitabh Thakur
      >
      > IPS,
      >
      > IIM Lucknow
      >
      > # 94155-34526