2Re: Merry Christmas Doc

  • arkitect95 <arkitect95@yahoo.co.in>
    Dec 26, 2002
      dear alex,
      thanks for your mail and regular support to us. we will always try to
      achieve hard for what we are working on with a constant support of
      people like you.

      we will like to request all the members to support us by sharing new
      ideas and discussioning the various issues through this group.

      looking forward for new ideas and support from all the arkitects .

      we will keep all the arkitects well informed about our work through
      this platform.

      wishing you all a very happy christmas and a prosperous new year
      filled with positive hopes and betterment of all the societies and
      people of the universe.

      thank you
      arkitects

      --- In arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com, "alex_popo2003
      <alex_popo2003@y...>" <alex_popo2003@y...> wrote:
      > I love the Yahoo groups idea. Some nice photos too. looks like
      > you've been busy as usual. Keep up the good work.
      > Alex
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic