19787Going to Pune in support of RTI martyr Satish Shetty

  • Amitabh Thakur
    Aug 10, 2014
      Dear friends,

      RTI actrivist Satish Shetty was murdered in 2010 while fighting single-handedly against a huge corruption. He had registered FIR against big infrastructure firm IRB Infra. The investigation went to CBI.

      His family members were in my contact all through. They say that previously CBI said in Bombay HC that this FIR led to his murder and now is closing the murder case. They are telling some grave accusations which can be clarified only after meeting.

      Hence going to Pune thru Mumbai to stand by the family. Shall reach Pune at 5-6 PM. I am completely with the RTI martyr's family in this case. Need all ur kind support in this cause of justice

      My no shall be  094155-34526

      Amitabh Thakur
      #094155-34526