19074Guardian of UK about Next PM of India

  • ahmad cameron
    Apr 7, 2014
      Folks,
      Kindly read this and circulate amongst our Indian middle class about to bring this guy to power in next one month by voting for him and his party. Lets stop the fence sitters amongst them lest we may feel guilty that we propped up our version of Hitler who till his death believed killings of Jews was justified as this killer thinks Gujarat genocide in 2002 was right.

      First it was Economist, now it is Guardian. Is this what we want to portray our India is going to be from June 2014?

      regards,
      Ahmad Cameron