18220Food for thought: Lok Satta Party's Conversation with AAP So Far;- For information To all LSP's supporters, sympathizers.

  • Surendra Srivastava
    Dec 30, 2013
      Inline image 1

      FB Post: Sandeep Shelke wrote on LSP's move for Alliance with AAP:

      Desperation for quick success isn't good for any cause. At least I learned it through hard way. Rather commitment for the cause is essential.

      FB Post: Mithun B. Dutta also wrote:

      Issue based support. Another term for political compromise, blackmail, avoiding re election and creating vote banks.

      FB Post: LSP Response:

      That is why precisely Lok Satta Party has not shown interest in merger with AAP. LSP will certainly work with all parties including AAP as we did with Congress for RTI/Public Service Delivery bill/Local courts bill/Lokpal bill/NJC/Decentralization through 14th Finance Commission/Second Administration Reforms Commission. Secondly it is too early to say what will work with AAP as currently they are only interested in Merger.......so let us see if they move towards alliance... Four rounds of discussion with AAP are stuck currently at Merger or Alliance.... Well while LSP will avoid any confrontation AFAP with AAP to ensure that clean / ethcial politics arrives and thrives in India but will continue to establish itself as Clean/Ethical/Good Governance party with Liberal values. Let no body doubt our resolve !!!

      FB Post: Sangeeta Tewari Sharma LSP Grass-root Leader also wrote:

      Desperate to know LSP stand for tie up would AAP. politically may be I m immature to say anything.but I have confidence on Dr J.P opinion .

      FB Post LSP's response:

      Sangeetaji, LSP's National alliance Committee, Chaired by Ms. Tara Krishnaswamy is working with AAP for a possible collaboration. As you know, LSP withdrew plans for 7 Delhi constituencies in the recent Delhi elections and Dr JP issued an unconditional voice of support to AAP for the Delhi elections. While a merger is not an option for the upcoming elections, we expect that AAP will endorse and collaborate with us. National team has already met Mr Yogendra Yadav and Mr Prashanth Bhushan on this topic.

      At this juncture, the official direction is for all LSP leaders to keep the above in mind. Handle AAP related conversations with this knowledge. All actions will be taken by National Alliance Committee. Please do not take any other actions towards this. Please do reassure all LSP members though that we are doing everything we can and the ball is in AAP's court to get back to us. Dr JP & Arvindji plan to meet shortly, that is being scheduled as we speak.

      Surendra Srivastava
      Volunteer - Lok Satta Aandolan
      Tel: +91 22 2377 2279 Email: surendra@... ,
      The Answer to "Bad Politics" is "Good Politics"  Not "No Politics"  - Dr. JP, Lok Satta Aandolan
      [Wikipedia] [Facebook] [Twitter] [Why Loksatta?][www.killcorruption.org][Video]
      Base Unit-4, Bycula Service Industries Premises,
      Dadoji Konddeo Rd, Bycula (East) Mumbai 400027

      Disclaimer: My mailing list is intended to create awareness, not spam. If you'd rather not receive these messages, do let me know.

      "SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"