      From: amitabhth@...
      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 03:35:40 -0700
      Subject: [Arkitect India] FIR against BSNL, other Companies for dirty "Missed calls"

      FIR against BSNL, other Companies for dirty "Missed calls"

      On 23/10/2013, I registered an FIR at Kotwali, Azamgarh regarding intentional missed call racket.

      As per the FIR, yesterday (20 October) I and wife Nutan got missed calls on our mobile numbers from unknown number +93780872199. When Nutan called back this number as her usual habit, she heard vulgar and pornographic conversation between a man and a woman on the other side. By the time she disconnected her phone, it had already cost her Rs. 30.

      Today I cross-checked this to find the same thing happening whereby I lost Rs. 15 in the call.

      Based on these facts, I presented a complaint against this unknown caller company and officers of BSNL and other phone companies for looting public through this process and spreading vulgar thoughts thereby.

      An FIR No 375/2013 under sections 419, 420, 292 of the IPC has been registered in Kotwali police station and it is being investigated by Sub Inspector Virendra Bahadur Singh.

      Copy of FIR at Kotwali, Azamgarh--

      Amitabh Thakur
      # 094155-34526

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic