17661Re: [Arkitect India] Gandhiji's assasination- 'Spitting at the Sun: Facts vs Falsehood'

  • Faizi S
    Oct 28, 2013
      hi,
      try it again. its a 2500k pdf doc.
      faizi

      On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Daniel Mazgaonkar <daniel.mazgaonkar@...> wrote:

      Dear Faizi,

      I could not open the full book. Or, you have sent only the first page ?

      Please help.

      Daniel.

      On 26 October 2013 11:47, Faizi S <s.faizi111@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Faizi S included below]

      Hi,
      I am pleased to share this book by Gandhiji's desciple Chunibhai Vaidya (Sabarmati Ashram, Ahbad), fondly called Chuni Kaka, a firmly committed Gandhian.
      Was kindly copied for me by Shyama who grew up in Gandhi, Vinoba ashrams, she recently visited Chuni Kaka on her break from the US.
      Faizi

      --

      व्यक्तिगत मन की गति जहाँ कुंठित होती है वह वैकुंठ

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic