15563Re: [Arkitect India] Vishwaroopam: Reinforcing Global Communal Stereotypes, Namaz, Bombs & justification for the US Empire By Feroze Mithiborwala [1 Attachment]

  • Sadanand Patwardhan
    Feb 5, 2013
      An excellent observation that is often observed in breach. The US
      establishment would like everyone to believe including their citizenry
      that America means US and US means America. Quite a few US citizens
      would tell you quite innocently that they are Americans, completely
      unmindful of the fact that their are other nations in the Western
      Hemisphere.

      A related mistake most of us make is in stating that US did this and US
      did that; when it is the US Administration [we call it government] and
      US establishment that is calling the shots; many times even against the
      wishes of their citizens. Though it is cumbersome to talk of US
      Administration every time, it is worth the trouble because it then helps
      us to remain focused on who the real culprit is.

      Many references Feroze has come up with in his article including to 9/11
      are thanks to White Anglo Saxon [women and men], or even Jew
      investigators, thinkers, writers, and journalists. If the super power is
      to be defeated, then it would be done only in cooperation with its
      citizenry. Therefore, that little trouble taken in identifying US
      Administration as the real culprit, and not America but USA as the
      country, is well worth every keyboard hit.

      Sadanand
      --- In arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com, Shruti Joshi wrote:

      > Thanx, Mr. Mithiborwala, for this analytical write-up.
      >
      > Just one (irritating) detail - every time you have written America/ns
      you are actually refering to USA, hence, it would be respectful to other
      nations on the continents of Americas to refer to USA as USA and not
      America!